This final version brings algunas fixes over the previous version. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience. But good fun!
With improvements in “Map Paradise v1.3”, I could not deploy them on the map Agrarfrost. So I bring to you the revised map. With several new features and improvements.
News as woolpalletcollector, manume mod, vegetation dynamics (correcting the old static where vegetation was not moving).
Added a sugar factory in place of the farm shop, fix the selling price of pigs and implanted a new place to sell solid and liquid manure.
I’m sorry that I do not speak German and express myself accurately. And why use this horrible english.
About version 6.2:
Greetings lovers of the simulation. After many requests I bring to you a revised edition of the map Agrarfrost. Now we have the water mod. Also I fear many other improvements and tweaks to make the map even better. Probably this is the final version because I’m working on other maps, and this is already sold out. So, enjoy.
I waited a few months for more news to be added to the game. As we have a strong and active community, many mods started appearing. I wanted to put what I think best on my map so you can enjoy the latest news World Farming Simulator.
The adjustments are modest, but guarantee best fun in the game. For example, I set navmesh creating masks in some objects, so the cows do not pass trees or wooden pillars as it did in the previous version.
The sheds with a discharge station and several central hills being created around you is nothing realistic, however, was one of the ways I have found for you put all their production of straw or grass.
We sincerely hope you enjoy this release.
My sincere thanks to Marhu for your mods available publicly so we can all use, contributing to the diversity of creative mods.
People like you deserve a good dedication. Thank you for your mods and scripts.
I would like to also thank BernieSCS – your whole team modelers and designers – for your attention on providing two unique objects of your map OGF FSM AUSTRALIEN MAP.
Thanks also to everyone who liberarm your mods for use on the map Agrarfrost Final Edition.
Changelog v7.1 and 7.2:
– Fixed pit discharge wheat/grass straw and solid manure (v7.2)
– Original triggers map for potatoes and sugar beet in grainstation avoid lag and no errors in the log (v7.2)
– Fixed problem when you unload beet or potato warehouse in the main farm their FPS drop (v7.2)
– Added water station to feed the animals and use in greenhouses (v7.2)
– fixed problem with woolpalletcollector (v7.2)
– Fixed issue with static ground (v7.1)
– Added sugar factory (v7.1)
– Fixed selling price of pigs (v7.1)
– Added new sheds manure, straw and grass (v7.1)
– Mats with new scripts (v7.1)
– corrected animations (v7.1)
– Manure mod added (v7.1)
– Added woolpalletcollector (v7.1)
– New gardencenter (v7.1)
– New details (v7.1)
– Bugs fixed (v7.1)
Recommended to use the BETA Patch 2.0
Fields initially already sprayed. Just purchase, planting and harvesting.
Map based on PE2013 map:
Creating the map for ls09 – NewMan Converting the map to ls11 – Pan Prezes 2013 map version by Michael DK aka KillRoya
edited by me (Tiago Piloneto)
– ZuckerRaffenerie V 1.0 by Trekkerbodo
– mods by Marhu
– Agrar Fliegerv1.3.4b
– MapSiloBand v2.5.2
– WoolPaletteCollector v1.3.1
– Schweinemast v1.0.3
– WaterMod v3.0.1
– MischStation BETA version
– mods by TMT
– Oberthalbacher Landhandel rebuild v 1.0
Trigger – Marhu, Einbau – HatzFan, 3D Objekt – -Kolbenfresser-
– RinderMast V 1.0 by
– Forgotten Plants/ Plants Maize V 1.0 Realistic Texture
Originale: GIANTS Software GmbH
Original Baumtextur: Vanilleeis
Original Maistextur: LwFarming
Neue Texturen: Eribus
– NI Modding (some sheds)
– Gülle-Mist-Mod LS2013 v1.1 von TMT (marhu, -Kolbenfresser-, Hatzfan)
– BGA and other objects by El_Cid
– TowerSilo_BSCS_03 and tanks of BGA_By_BernieSCS (from the map OGF FSM AUSTRALIEN MAP).
– Estrada horizontal, Estrada vertical by map Nelamanowice_v2, edited by Tiago Piloneto.
– Rolltor script by grafik-edv
– Register fruits ?
– mats, silage silos, stock sheep wool, water station.: from the map Langburg_v2Created by GE Mapping