This is a JCB 3CX square cab model based on a late 80’s/early 90’s machine.
Below are some details, see the README.txt file in the pack for full details.
This mod is not MP compatible
See the README.txt file for installation instructions and operating instructions.
This is V2.1, it is the FS13 conversion of V2.0 with some modifications Below is a list of the features.
Fixed version (2.2) available here.
– Mouse controlled front loader with standard frontloader and telehandler type attachers
– Key and Joystick controlled back actor with switchable control patterns (ISO, SAE, etc.)
– Opening left door
– Opening rear window (toggle visible / invisible)
– Rotating platform (driver seat and camera) for back actor mode operation with wider field of vision
– Working stabiliser jacks
– Engine note drops and exhaust emits more smoke when hydraulics are activated and when driving
– Full hydraulics animation
– Beacon and worklights
– Variable engine RPM
– 1:1 scale
– pivoting front axle
– indicators and brakelights
– 4WD and 2WD versions
– Information HUD
– Buckets accept standard fruits, like the in game shovels
I did not add ES Limiter (Speed Limiter) and Manual Ignition specialisations, because I would highly recommend using the latest global versions of these mods to enhance the experience of using the JCB 3CX mod. These mods self install themselves to all vehicles.
– ES Limiter (SpeedLimiter) & Operating Hours by SFM Modding
– Manual Ignition V3.0.1 by FMC Modding
– Only Single Player compatible for now (not MP compatible)
– Some UV errors in the log
– When loading a saved game with a rear bucket attached, the bucket is in a position where it interferes with a collision on the back actor. It is ok once you unfold the back actor a bit to move the bucket away from the body.
Author: Snapper (with reuse of other’s work, see below. All reuse has been by permission, or opensource availability)
– Some components from CAT Backhoe model and script by Zippo
– 2WD front wheels by Knagsted
– Buckets by Matija6666, Snapper, Zippo, and Nemesis
– Trelleborg TM800 Tyres by Ago-Systemtech
– handThrottle specialisation by Templaer