now it is finally, the long awaited and popular map from LS LS13 is finally ready !!!
I’m sorry that you have had to wait so long, but I think the result of long work to be proud of!
The changes to the UVs had much to be replaced, the street had become unusable. Since I have not personally managed to build a new road with Maya, I had already finished with the map that it no longer comes out for LS13.
But then came the SplineStreetConstructor of TracMax and has changed everything! The program is so fantastic that I could create beautiful streets, they could not be better! Also, I could now simplified in LS11 road layout represent really good, in some places you will see it the profile and the surrounding environment is made from scratch! The textures are as real and solid – dashed -, lack of markings, curbs, curbs, Gewege, etc.
So again thank you for the great program, otherwise it would Suedharz – Map (LS13) does not give!
– 4x Map
– Standart fruit + oats & sunflower (own texture)
– 5 villages
– 60 fields
– Greatly improved roads! (Compared LS11)
– New guidelines
– Realistic grain prices at level means
– Cows (Herrmannsacker) milk is collected
– Chicken (Buchholz) sale of wool at the restaurant in beech wood on the outskirts direction Stempeda
– Sheep (Petersdorf) sale of wool on the grounds of the country trade Petersdorf
– Several farms in different villages
– Vehicles / equipment is supplied directly to the farm
– Land Commercial Petersdorf only (in the west) collection point for potatoes / turnips
– Land Commercial Stempeda (in the east)
– Old Mill (north)
– “Super” -Getreidespeichersilo for standard fruits, the farm (above) and 2 silos for oats and sunflower
– Fertilizer and seed depot also in the fenced yard (above)
– The country trade Petersdorf is also the possibility grains from the camp can be seen
– BGA / Silo / dunghill / manure basins on a site next to the cow pasture
– Sprinkle straw in the barn on the BGA land (on the side signposted entrance)
– Horizontal silo with silage function
– Straw / Grass / maize chaff / bales in sellable BGA
– Goals / doors openable and close
– Flying airplanes, floating ducks
– Solar panels on hall roof brings money
– No more withered fields
– No more buyable fields
– Flowing river
– Water at the creek / water tank / pump removed
– New PDA map with symbols
– And much more …
following ZIP files are also needed so that the map is working properly (this ZIP-files also need to normal modfolder!):
recommended but not absolutely necessary:
-Helfermodus Is only recommended if you have previously mowed around it 1-2 rounds because as trees right next to the fields!
-für the new fruits needed to vehicles / equipment that are equipped!
I wish to thank all modders, of which I have been building / objects installed on my Map !!!
PS: If I have forgotten to mention someone in the credits for a model used in construction, I apologize that was then no malicious intent. Whom shall I enter, which can be easily report and I wear it on!
Ein besonderes Dankeschön geht an TracMax für den SplineStreetConstructor, ohne dem tollen Programm würde es diese Map nicht für LS13 geben!
Vielen Dank auch an alle anderen, ohne euren schönen Modellen wäre die Map nicht so toll geworden!
Landhandel rebuild: -Kolbenfresser-
Schafstall: Manu ya
B34STx Objektepack 2: B34STx
UnterstandPack, Objektpack: mailman
Schwäbisches Bauernhaus und Kuhstall: KundS Modding
Timber131: Stall Modular v 1.0
Zaunpack v 1.2 (Weidetor): Baue3rR
Unterstand 19m: Icebear_Lars
Scheunen und Gebäude Set Teil 3: modelleicher
Fahrzeugunterstand v 1.0: GurKenDingo
Old Waterpomp: T0mek0092
Dom v 1.1 : adam5525
Einfaches Rohr: Ferguson Freund
Mauern Pack: Diops33
Grill mit Rauch: Raptor Bash
Objekte Texturenpack v 1.0 by TakerLS Macoholic: Macoholic
Map Objekte 6 Stück (Hochsitz): LU-MUK/Moddingteam
Zaunpack v 1.2: Baue3rR
Halle mit AO: Mike (TTM)
Alte Scheune V 2: spider100
Duenger Hochsilo: LSM-MODDING Team
Hof by Jonny 1996: Jonny 1996
Manuels BGA Baukasten V2: manuuuu